All we needed to make it a reality for our community was Ted. And now he’s here!
Learn more about 3D Printers here.
Keep an eye out for more articles on how to submit a 3D Design of your own as a West Caldwell resident.
Links and Resources:
1. “Obituary: Robert L. Reiher.” The Star Ledger. Link: http://obits.nj.com/obituaries/starledger/obituary.aspx?pid=172384590
2. “3D Printing: On Its Historical Evolution and the Implications for Business.” Matias, Elizabeth and Bharat Rao. Link: http://faculty.poly.edu/~brao/3dppicmet.pdf
3. “3D printing pioneers weigh in on the future: ‘It’s going to integrate into society’”
Brewster, Signe. Link: https://gigaom.com/2013/09/17/3d-printing-pioneers-weigh-in-on-the-future-its-going-to-integrate-into-society/
4. Thingiverse. Link: http://www.thingiverse.com/
5. Tinkercad. Link: https://www.tinkercad.com/
6. Charmr. Link: http://apps.123dapp.com/charmr/